Name Online Auction Woodworking equipment July 1st, 2022
Auctioneer Wise Auction
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 6/18/2022 - 7/1/2022
Saturday June 18th- Friday July 1st soft close at 5:30 pm
Preview Date/Time Thursday June 30th 4-6 pm
Checkout Date/Time After auction close on Friday July 1st 5:30 pm .
Location 901 Pope Ave
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Buyer Premium BP 14%
Description
Woodworking equipment, spray booths, saws, sanders, shaper, cycleyn welder & tanks., tools.
Auction Terms & Conditions Bidding Notice: The item description is to be used for reference only. It is your responsibility to come look items over BEFORE YOU BID. Failure to satisfy yourself before placing bids will not become the auctioneers, employees of Wise Auction, LLC or HiBids responsibility. All items are sold AS IS. No shipping availabe.14% buyers premium added to every purchase. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS , NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES . Auction Terms & Conditions By registering for an online bidder number you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this user agreement. -Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any items at any time before the sale ends. Payment information: Credit Card ONLY accepted for Online Auctions. -A 10% buyers premium will be added to all goods as part of the purchase price. (4% surcharge added to all Credit Cards) Totaling 14%. -Balance dues not paid for by the following Monday at 6pm will automatically be charged to your card on file. -Failure to pick up your item(s) by Friday will result in forefit of them. We do not have room to store orders. Please come pick up items or DO NOT BID. Condition Statement: -Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, and with no written or implied warranties. The auctioneer nor its consignor will be responsible for the description, authenticity, genuineness, provenance, or condition of the property. -It is your responsibility to preview the items and their condition prior to bidding. -Any condition statement that is given is a courtesy to the client... Please satisfy yourself. -All items must be paid in full before removal. -Some items maybe missing parts and or pcs, maybe broken ,damaged & used . Online Bidding: -If you are banned from our on-line auction, you will not be able to re-access it. PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE SOLD BY THE PIECE. --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 95.00 5.00 USD
95.01 - 975.00 25.00 USD
975.01 - 9,750.00 250.00 USD
9,750.01 - 97,500.00 2,500.00 USD
97,500.01 - 9,999,999.99 10,000.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium BP 14%
Payment Terms
Currency Pay is the only form of payment accepted for this auction, 4% admin fee on all credit card transactions ( Mastercard. Visa. American Express & Discover accepted), USD, 10% buyers premium, 6% sales tax on all transactions.
Local pickup ONLY ! No shipping offered ! Pickup is the Saturday immediately after auction close . Saturday July 2nd 2022 9-12. 901 Pope Ave Hagerstown,MD 21740. Bring help to load your items! There will not be help there to load!