Name On-Site Online Auction Friday July 1st, 2022
Auctioneer Wise Auction
Type Online-Only Auction
Date(s) 6/24/2022 - 7/1/2022
Friday June 24th - Friday July 1st 2022 soft close at 6pm.
Preview Date/Time Thursday June 30th 3-6 pm.
Checkout Date/Time Upon auction closure on Friday July 1 st 6pm.
Location 16314 Lappans Rd
Williamsport, MD 21795
Buyer Premium BP 14%
Description
Household items, furniture, BMW SUV, tools & misc.
Auction Terms & Conditions Bidding Notice: The item description is to be used for reference only. It is your responsibility to come look items over BEFORE YOU BID. Failure to satisfy yourself before placing bids will not become the auctioneers, employees of Wise Auction, LLC or HiBids responsibility. All items are sold AS IS. No shipping availabe.14% buyers premium added to every purchase. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS , NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES . Have your own help to load your items, we will not have staff available to help you load. All items must be removed on Saturday July 2 nd between 9-2 pm. If any damge is made to the premise or others items and or property you will be held responsible, not Wise Auction, LLC. Auction Terms & Conditions By registering for an online bidder number you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this user agreement. -Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any items at any time before the sale ends. Payment information: Credit Card ONLY accepted for Online Auctions. -A 10% buyers premium will be added to all goods as part of the purchase price. (4% surcharge added to all Credit Cards) Totaling 14%. -Vehicle can be paid with cash or certified funds, no checks will be accepted for vehicle purchase. -Balance dues not paid for by the following Monday at 6pm will automatically be charged to your card on file. -Failure to pick up your item(s) by Saturday July 2nd will result in forefit of them. We do not have room to store orders. Please come pick up items or DO NOT BID. BRING YOUR OWN HELP TO LOAD , BRING ANY PACKINHG MATIERALS YOU MAY NEED & TOOLS TO REMOVE OR TAKE APART ANY ITEMS YOU PURCHASED! WISE AUCTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES . Condition Statement: -Everything is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, and with no written or implied warranties. The auctioneer nor its consignor will be responsible for the description, authenticity, genuineness, provenance, or condition of the property. -It is your responsibility to preview the items and their condition prior to bidding. -Any condition statement that is given is a courtesy to the client... Please satisfy yourself. -All items must be paid in full before removal. -Some items maybe missing parts and or pcs, maybe broken ,damaged & used . Online Bidding: -If you are banned from our on-line auction, you will not be able to re-access it. PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE SOLD BY THE PIECE. --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 95.00 5.00 USD
95.01 - 975.00 25.00 USD
975.01 - 9,750.00 250.00 USD
9,750.01 - 97,500.00 500.00 USD
97,500.01 - 9,999,999.99 10,000.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium BP 14%
Payment Terms
Currency Pay is the only form of payment accepted for this auction, 4% admin fee on all credit card transactions ( Mastercard. Visa. American Express & Discover accepted), USD, 10% buyers premium, 6% sales tax on all transactions.
Local pickup ONLY ! No shipping offered ! Pickup is the Saturday immediately after auction close . Saturday July 2, 2022 from 9-12 . 16314 Lappans RD Williamsport,MD 21795.All items have to be picked up on this day ONLY!! BRING YOUR OWN HELP TO LOAD , BRING ANY PACKINHG MATIERALS YOU MAY NEED & TOOLS TO REMOVE OR TAKE APART ANY ITEMS YOU PURCHASED! WISE AUCTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES .